We are looking for a new addition to our team, someone who has a 100% desire to work in a pleasant atmosphere, to bring positive mood in our young and ambitious team and to have good communication skills.
If we managed to catch your attention, please read further…
Bulgarian-Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, based in the city of Ruse, is looking to hire a Purchase/Sales Manager with an employment contract on a full-time job.
We need someone, who can plan, manage and coordinate the sales activities of the organization.
– planning and organizing programs for direct sales and deliveries;
– drawing up price lists, budgets, sales methods, specialized campaigns;
– determining and managing operational and administrative procedures, linked to the sales activities;
– planning and controlling everyday activities;
– ensuring an effective use of resources;
– representing the organization during negotiations for sales and marketing trade exhibitions and other forums
If you possess:
– economic, technical or similar education with at least a bachelor’s degree;
– excellent knowledge in: English, computer literacy, business correspondence;
– responsibility towards the assigned tasks;
– communication skills and client-friendly attitude
– KNOWLEDGE OF ROMANIAN IS AN ADVANTAGE
* Candidates must be up to 29 years of age, registered in the Labor Office under the “New Opportunities for Youth Employment” scheme of the Operational Program “Human Resources Development”. The contract is a full-time contract – initially for a fixed term of 6 months and is concluded with the Bulgarian-Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
We are offering:
– diversified work in a cool team
– multicultural environment
– opportunities for further education
Place of work: Ruse
Starting salary: 862 BGN (gross)
If our proposal intrigues you and you think that you are the right person, please send us your CV with an up-to-date picture and a short motivational letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright БРТПП Българо-румънска търговско промишлена палата 2018