The University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev” Partner 2 hosted the final press conference of the project “Network and web-platform for improving public awareness of the management and protection of the environment in the border area Giurgiu – Ruse and adjacent border areas” – AEMPROBG, MIS-ETC Code: 594, funded by the cross border cooperation programme Romania-Bulgaria 2007-2013 co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund of the EU. The conference was held on 11.25.2015 in the University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev”, Corpus 2, Room 101. The event was attended by over 150 people and was opened by the project coordinator for the Ruse University Assoc. Prof. Atanas Atanasov. Guest presenters were Dr Eng. Tie Muraru, Dr. Eng. Petru Kardey, Assoc. Prof. Chavdar Vezirov, Dr. Eng. Cornelia Muraru ion, prof. Dr. Petar Dimitrov and Assist Dr. Nikolai Kovachev. The conference was attended by guests from IASS “Obraztsov Chiflik Ruse”.
The conference was opened by Assoc. Prof. Atanas Atanasov who welcomed all present, then gave the floor to guest presenters who presented the following topics:
Virgil Muraru from INMA Bucharest presented the results of the project:
– Partnership for training and know-how transfer for raising public awareness of conservation and environmental management;
– Web platform for raising public awareness of conservation and environmental management;
– Increasing public awareness of conservation and environmental management of at least 10,000 people;
– Developing cooperation between Ruse and INMA Bucharest in research-development-innovation and transfer of technology and know-how for business.
Petru Cardei from INMA Bucharest presented Environmental conditions in the border region Giurgiu Ruse in terms of environmental research:
– Mathematical model of the environment;
– Locations with illegal dumpsites;
– Influence of noise, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide;
– Possible solutions to these problems.
Chavdar Vezirov from the University presented The impact of energy and working machines for agriculture on the land and soil:
– Technological reasons for the deterioration of the density;
– Signs of excessive compaction;
– Effects of different tines on the soil;
– Example of loosening tines and sealing;
– Identify the stain of contact of the tire with the ground using a complex programming ABAQUS.
Cornelia Muraru-Ionel from INMA Bucharest presented the Services provided by the European Network to support entrepreneurship EEN, for the field of environment:
– Access of SMEs to European funding;
– Ability to create international contacts;
– Help SMEs to market their innovations.
Petar Dimitrov from the University presented the topic on The use of vegetation and organic residues of plant origin to protect the soil from wind erosion:
-Description of the soil and its characteristics;
– A number of Ways to reverse the soil to reduce the impact of wind erosion;
– Machines types that are most suitable for such treatment.
Nikolai Kovachev from the University presented the topic The Emissions of noise risks:
– The parameters of noise;
– The main stages of risk management in ergonomic systems;
– Methods for the Study of ergonomic risk of noise.
The project budget amounts to 954 757.66 euro.
AEMPROBG is realized in teaming with the National Institute for research and development of machinery and equipment Agriculture and Food Industry – INMA Bucharest as a Lead Partner, and “Club of Friends of Public’s Park Rusenski Lom” – Ruse, as Partner 3.
For additional information and contact:
National Institute for research and development of machinery and equipment for agriculture and food industry – INMA Bucharest
Address: Bucharest, bul. Ion Ionescu de la Brad, № 6, sector 1, post code: 013813
Phone: 004021/269.32.55, fax: 004021/269.32.73
E-mail: email@example.com, http://www.inma.ro
Contact person: Verjil Muraru
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev”
Address: Ruse city, 8 Studentska Str., post code: 7017
Fax: 00359 082 845 708, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Atanas Zdravkov Atanasov
Club “Friends of Public’s Park of Rusenski Lom”
Address: c. Ruse, bul. “Skobelev” – 7, post code: 7000
Fax: 00359.82.828.730, E-mail: email@example.com, http://www.lomea.org
Contact person: Emilia Ivanova Petkova
Copyright БРТПП Българо-румънска търговско промишлена палата 2017