The Bulgarian-Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry organizes a Bulgarian-Romanian Business Forum, which will take place on 26th May 2014, at Albena (Black sea resort), Flamingo Grand Hotel.
The event is regarding the Annual General Meeting of the member companies of the Chamber and aims to provide an opportunity for interested Bulgarian and Romanian companies to establish new contacts and future partnerships.
Invited to participate in the event are Bulgarian and Romanian business delegation led by:
• Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Bucharest Municipality
• Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Prahova
• Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Agriculture and Navigation of Constanta
• Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Giurgiu
• Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Galati
• Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Dolj
• Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Calarasi
• Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• Ruse Chamber of Commerce and industry
• Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Dobrich
• Bulgarian Sea Cluster
• Chamber of Tourism of Varna
As well as representatives of the academic environment of the neighboring countries.
Invited as official guests are HE Aleksander Filipov – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Bulgaria in Bucharest and Mr. Bronislav Denev – Head of the Trade and Economic Affairs Office at the Embassy, HE Antop Pacuretu – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Romania in Sofia, representatives of the Bulgarian Investment Agency and Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency.
Agenda of the event:
14:00 – 14:15 Opening of the Forum. Welcoming speeches
14:15 – 14:45 Presentation of the Bulgarian-Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Project: Healthy at Work – Transfer of standards and practices for healthy workspace
14:45 – 15:00 Companies’ presentations
15:00 – 16:00 Bilateral Discussions
16:00 – 18:00 Cocktail
The participation in the Business forum is free of Charge for every Bulgarian and Romanian company.
Interested companies should fill-in and send an application form, not later than 20th May 2014 at:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; fax: +359 886 897 744
Additional information and contacts: +359 82 507606; e-mail: email@example.com
Please find the application form here: Forma_en
Copyright БРТПП 2017